4-Piece Covers / Party Band - Taking Pride In A Great Night!
Tourguide are a covers band providing 3 hours+ of popular music. Taking you on a musical journey from the past, right up to date, and guaranteeing to have everyone partying and dancing the night away! Tourguide sets include tracks by Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Stereophonics, REM, Oasis, Bon... [ more ]
For a more accurate quote, please enter your postcode:
IMPORTANT: This price is based on a typical weekend fee in this act's local area. Where the act is required to travel the fee will be higher. Some dates (including December & bank holidays) may also incur higher rates.
or call us now on 0845 094 1455
» Media Clips
If you have trouble playing video or audio clips please clear your Internet files and try again.
No sound or video clips?
2. Get Adobe Flash Player at
» More Photos
- Alternative Acts
» ProfileTourguide are a covers band providing 3 hours+ of popular music. Taking you on a musical journey from the past, right up to date, and guaranteeing to have everyone partying and dancing the night away!
Tourguide sets include tracks by Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Stereophonics, REM, Oasis, Bon Jovi, The Beatles... there is something for everybody to make your day really special. We can also provide a DJ service as an optional extra for those who want an all-in-one package, and take requests for live songs to be included (with reasonable notice).
Tourguide tailor their sets to suit the crowd, putting the audience's expectations first. You want up to the minute Indie and pop? No problem. 60's and 70's classics? Great. Rock and blues? Love it.
They are extremely amenable guys and will do their best to accommodate any reasonable requests in a professional manner. With Tourguide the priority is the fun had by the people at the event and the enthusiasm and great music generated by the band very quickly spreads throughout the dance hall!
» Song List
- Highway To Hell - Acdc
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
- Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
- Come Together - The Beatles
- Help! - The Beatles
- Johnny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks
- Paranoid - Black Sabbath
- Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
- Make Me Smile - Cockney Rebels
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
- Dreaming Of You - The Coral
- Black Night - Deep Purple
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- Rio - Duran Duran
- Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
- Suspicious Minds - Elvis
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- Devil In Disguise - Elvis
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis
- Alright Now - Free
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N Roses
- Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Laid - James
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
- Rock 'n' Roll - Led Zeppelin
- Dance The Night Away - The Mavericks
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- She's Electric - Oasis
- Cigarettes And Alcohol - Oasis
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Picket
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Crazy Little Thing - Queen
- Under The Bridge - Rhcp
- Can't Stop - Rhcp
- Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Jumping Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
- This Could Be The Last Time - The Rolling Stones
- Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Panic - The Smiths
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- She Bangs The Drums - Stone Roses
- Caroline - Status Quo
- Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy
- Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy
- Vertigo - U2
- Same Jeans - The View
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Valerie - The Zutons
» Testimonials"Just wanted to thank you all for a brilliant night. We thought you played a great mix of songs and all our guests said you made the night - they didn't want the music to end. Everyone was exhausted all the next day from dancing!"
- David And Eleanor, Wedding, Liverpool Marina And Yacht Club, June '08
"Just a note to thank you for Saturday night and to say that we received a lot of comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music you played - you may be seeing us at some of your public gigs. Thanks."
- Paul, Birthday, Woodford British Legion, March '08
"Thanks guys for a fab night everyone enjoyed it you were fab as always, couldn't have done it without you all, tour guide made our night! Hope I don't have to wait another twenty years to book you again, some awesome songs and fab musicians. This band should be at every venue in the country.
- Sandra, Wedding Anniversary, St. Michael's Social Club, Oct '07
"Am just reflecting on my 50th party on 20th October at Birchfield Social Club at which you played. It was such a great night - everyone has told us how much they enjoyed your sets. Thanks again."
- Martyn, Birthday Party, Birchfield Social Club, Widnes, Oct '07
"Thanks so much guys for making our wedding such a top do. You rocked all night and the crowd and us didn't want it to end! We will definitely be booking you for any future events i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, christenings etc. You really are a class act! If anyone is considering booking a band for a forthcoming event - this is the band to book - they really are excellent! Thanks again guys."
- Emma & Daz, Wedding, The Bellavista, Milnrow, Aug '07
"Really enjoyed the night and you guys made it that extra bit special. Everyone commented on how great the band were."
- Gareth & Elisa, Wedding, The Belle Epoque Knutsford, Aug '07
"Thanks yet again for a great night, everyone said you were really really good..."
- Jen, 30th Birthday, Whittakers Arms, Accrington, Aug '07
"I booked Tourguide for my boyfriends surprise 30th and I thought they were fantastic! I asked them in advance if they would be able to play some Stone Roses songs and they learnt a few songs especially for the night which I thought was brilliant. The theme was Black & White and the band even dressed appropriately for the night. Lots of people commented on how good they were and what a great set list! They even sent me a few photos of the party that they had taken from the stage of everyone dancing - really nice touch and appreciated because I'd forgotten my camera! Thanks for a great evening lads, glad you enjoyed the food!"
- Angela, 30th Birthday, Ukranian Club, Halifax, July '07
"Tourguide are excellent. Me & Sis came to watch you all play at the Hope & Anchor in Accrington on Friday 22nd June 07. We were only meant to be stopping for a little while and then going into town, but the band was that good we never left the pub all night... I will recommend them to anyone, they are the greatest!"
- Ali, The Hope and Anchor, Accrington, June '07
"Tourguide were an excellent band for our formal staff party at Manchester City Football club. Maintained regular contact prior to the event, were accommodating to our requests of using their equipment for our own use (microphone for speeches etc) and dressed appropriately for our style for the evening. They played a wide selection of songs that kept the dance floor full and dancing till the end the night ended too early as could have danced for a good while longer! There was a wide selection of people at the event, and they catered to all tastes. Two separate guests are even looking to book the band for their weddings so will certainly be seeing you again!"
- Claire Roberts, Staff Party, Manchester City Football Club, June '07
"Great bunch of lads (and lady). The dance floor was packed all night - the band catered for everyone. Thanks for learning / playing our requests (and letting Mike loose on the drums for a bit!). Perfect end to the day. Book this band now - they ROCK!"
- Mike And Sarah, Wedding, The Hey Green Hotel, Marsden, West Yorkshire, May '07
"Thanks lads - Maggie May was fantastic - gonna get you back for all our anniversaries!"
- John And Mandy, Wedding, Patricroft Conservative Club, May '07
"Played at my husband's 60th party - really great night fab group - play whatever you want."
- Liz, 60th Birthday Party, Greenbrow Social Club, Wythenshaw, April '07
"It was brilliant."
- Alan (Landlord), St. Michael's Social Club, Peel Green, Boxing Day '06
» Set FormatsTourguide Offer:
2 x 60 Minute Sets
3 x 45 Minute Sets
As a band we are reliable, professional and trustworthy. We understand how important a person's special day can be, and take it very seriously whenever we are hired.