Jamie And The First Class
The Official School Disco Band
Jamie and the first class have established a welldeserved reputation as one of the most exciting, talented and downright fun bands around. Their energetic live shows have already earned them many fans around the world. The band is made up of four young, yet highly experienced musicians: Jamie -... [ more ]
From £1150 + VAT†
For a more accurate quote, please enter your postcode:
IMPORTANT: This price is based on a typical weekend fee in this act's local area. Where the act is required to travel the fee will be higher. Some dates (including December & bank holidays) may also incur higher rates.
† This act is VAT registered, therefore an additional 20% will be payable on the fee.
or call us now on 0845 094 1455
» Media Clips
If you have trouble playing video or audio clips please clear your Internet files and try again.
No sound or video clips?
2. Get Adobe Flash Player at
» More Photos
- Jamie And The First Class
- Alternative Acts
» ProfileJamie and the first class have established a welldeserved reputation as one of the most exciting, talented and downright fun bands around. Their energetic live shows have already earned them many fans around the world.
The band is made up of four young, yet highly experienced musicians:
Jamie - Lead Vocals & Guitar
Neil Appeal - Lead Guitar & Backing Vocals
Dirty Dan - Bass Guitar & Backing Vocals
Stu MagruDrums & Backing Vocals
Together they enjoyed a years residency at The Hammersmith Palais for SchoolDisco.com and have performed at many prestigious venues including The Grosvenor Hotel (Park Lane), Old Trafford, Cliveden, Stamford Bridge, Goodwood House, Caerphilly Castle & The Telford International Centre. The boys regularly tour to Dubai, Spain, Poland, France and the Middle East.
They have also enjoyed 2 summer season at Butlins and have regularly appeared at their themed adult weekends. The bands energetic 100% live show entertains crowds of all ages, performing a wide range of music to suit all tastes.
The band have appeared with or on the same bill as the following artists;
Jason Donovan, East 17, Nick Kershaw, Chesney Hawkes, M People, Betty Boo, Doctor & the Medics, Chappers & Dave (Radio1), Go West, Timmy Mallet,
Bad Manners, Toyah, 2 Unlimited, Tpau, Musical Youth, Keith Harris with Orville, Rick Parfitt Junior and many more.
Charity is a very important part of the band, having played for Children In Need which was featured on BBC1. In May 2005 the boys helped raise 20,000 for The Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign. Late 2007 the boys were involved in The Chesney Hawkes Xmas Cracker event raising 24,000 for The White Lodge Centre. The band has also performed to raise money for The Tsunami Appeal, Scope, Cancer Research, Comic Relief, Save The Children and many more. Jamie is also involved in charitable schools tour encouraging young people to get involved in music which he does free of charge.
Recently the band has had its music featured on MTV and VH1 in the USA for a 2007 review program. Jamie also had his songs featured on an album released in Europe which is expected to go gold this year. Jamies music has been broadcasted on major UK and European Radio stations including BBC Radio 2. He has also had songs used for TV advertising campaigns on UK & German TV Networks.
Jamie and the first class are looking forward to an even more successful 2008 and aim to provide the brilliant atmosphere and excitement that only live music can fulfil.
» Song List
- All Over Now Rolling Stones
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Cant Take My Eyes Off You Andy Williams
- Daydream Believer The Monkees
- Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- Help The Beatles
- Honky Tonk Woman Rolling Stones
- Im A Believer Monkees
- Itchycoo Park Small Faces
- Johnny B Goode Chuck Berry
- Jumpin Jack Flash Rolling Stones
- La Bamba Ritchie Valens
- Lazy Sunday Small Faces
- Louie, Louie - The Kingsmen
- Love Potion #9 The Searchers
- Mustang Sally Wilson Pickett
- Midnight Hour Otis Redding
- My Generation The Who
- Really Got Me The Kinks
- Saw Her Standing There The Beatles
- She Loves You The Beatles
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Sweets For My Sweet - The Searchers
- Twist And Shout The Beatles
- Whole Lotta Love Led Zeppelin
- Wipeout The Surfaris
- Alright Now Free
- American Pie Don Mclean
- Brown Sugar Rolling Stones
- Come Up & See Me Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
- Could It Be Magic Barry Manilow
- Easy The Commodores
- Handbags And Gladrags Rod Stewart
- Get It On T.rex
- Long Train Running Doobie Brothers
- Maggie May Rod Stewart
- No Woman No Cry Bob Marley
- One Love Bob Marley
- Only Rock N Roll - Rolling Stones
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Rock And Roll Led Zeppelin
- Schools Out Alice Cooper
- Stir It Up Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Stuck In The Middle Stealers Wheel
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Teenage Kicks The Undertones
- Tide Is High - Blondie
- Video Killed The Radio Star Buggles
- Wait In Vain Bob Marley
- You Sexy Thing Hot Chocolate
- You To Me Are Everything The Real Thing
- 500 Miles The Proclaimers
- Baggy Trousers Madness
- Careless Whisper Wham!
- Fight For Your Right Beastie Boys
- Living On A Prayer Bon Jovi
- Paradise City - Guns N Roses
- Red Wine Ub40
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go The Clash
- Summer Of 69 Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child O Mine Guns N Roses
- Town Called Malice The Jam
- Video Killed The Radio Star Buggles
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina & The Waves
- Walk This Way Aerosmith/run Dmc
- We Will Rock You Queen
- With Or Without You U2
- Word Up - Cameo
- Alright Supergrass
- Angels Robbie Williams
- Are You Gonna Go My Way Lenny Kravitz
- Could It Be Magic Take That
- Dont Look Back In Anger Oasis
- Easy Faith No More
- Hard To Handle Commitments/ Black Crowes
- Hush Kula Shaker
- Im A Believer Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff
- Knockin On Heavens Door Guns N Roses
- Mysterious Girl Peter Andre
- Losing My Religion - Rem
- Mustang Sally Commitments
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Roll With It - Oasis
- Sweat Inner Circle
- The One And Only Chesney Hawkes
- Two Princes Spin Doctors
- Wonderwall Oasis
- Would I Lie To You? Charles And Eddie
- You And Me Song The Wannadies
- Angel Shaggy & Rayvon
- America Razorlight
- American Idiot Green Day
- Beautiful Girls Sean Kingston
- Handbags & Gladrags Stereophonics
- Have A Nice Day Stereophonics
- Im A Believer Eddie Murphy / Shrek
- I Predict A Riot Kaiser Chiefs
- Mr. Brightside The Killers
- Good On The Dance Floor Artic Monkeys
- And Many More!
» Previous Clients
- Copthorne Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- Holiday Inn Hotels
- Macdonalds Hotels
- Marriot Hotels
- Ramada Hotels
- Warner Hotels
- Aintree Racecourse (liverpool),
- Banbury Cc
- Chelsea Fc (stamford Bridge)
- Crystal Palace Fc
- Formby Golf Club (liverpool)
- Goodwood Racecourse
- Kempton Racecourse
- Maidenhead & Bray Cc
- Man United Fc (old Trafford)
- Silverstone Racetrack
- Southgate Cc
- Thatcham Fc
- The Belfry
- Tring Rfc
- Wycombe Wanderers Fc
- Bunn Leisure
- Butlins Holiday Parks
- Beverley Holiday Resorts
- Haven Holiday Parks
- Hoseasons Holidays
- Park Resorts
- Pontins Holiday Parks
- Shorefield Resorts
- Woolacombe Bay
- Jumping Jaks
- The Dixie Queen
- The Val De Loir
- Silver Sturgeon
- Caversham Princess
- The Georgian
- The Elizabethan
- Pink Champagne
- Southern Comfort
- Bicester Army Base
- Brize Norton Raf Base
- Northwood Naval Base
- Old Royal Naval Base (greenwich)
- Prince Phillip Barracks (bordon)
- Raf Cosford
- Raf Hullavington,
- Raf Odium
- Victoria Barracks (windsor)
- Aldershot Firework Display
- Basingstoke Firework Display
- Maidenhead Xmas Lights Ceremony
- Regent Street Festival
- Slough Fireworks (upton Park)
- And Many More!
» Testimonials"This manic outfit makes you smile an awful lot and really revives enthusiasm for live music"
- The Stage
"I saw you guys last week I thought you were fantastic - it was a good performance with plenty of energy and enthusiasm, which broke up a pretty dull week!"
- Terry Gauci
"They were truly amazing. Jamie's vocals were sublime and quite frankly I couldnt take my eyes off him all night. They played songs that appealed to all ages and really got the party started. They were so professional from start to finish and all my guests were very impressed."
- Lesley Coyle, Formby Hall Golf Club
Your First Class band was exactly that: FIRST CLASS! You were brilliant and made the wedding go with such a big bang. We cannot thank you enough.
- John & Jacky
Just a quick note to say thanks for the sterling job you did at The Bull Hotel. You really made the party and everyone I spoke to mentioned how fantastic the band was. I will definitely be recommending you in the future! Thanks again.
- Natalie & Gary
Jamie and the band got the dance floor crowded on their first number and it stayed that way throughout the evening. Dancers of all ages thought the band was fantastic. You made it effortless!
- Kerry Brooker, The British Pain Society Corporate Event, Old Trafford
Hi Jamie - Just a quick note from honeymoon to say such a huge thank you for providing the best wedding entertainment ever. We have honestly never heard so many compliments from wedding guests regarding the band - and I think just by the fact you had the dance floor packed from start to finish was testimony to that. The boys were superb. A good few guests have asked for your details as they were so impressed. Thanks again Jamie, and well be keeping an eye on your website for future events as you have 2 devotees on your hands!
- Nickie & Graham
Thank you very much for all your services which I found extremely professional and helpful. Jamie and the first class were an incredible band that gave us exactly what I was looking for: a lot of fun and great music round it with a great entertaining performance. Jamie, Neil, Matthew, Dan and Stu were all are great people which made it all more enjoyable for me and my friends. I am sure you made a few friends in Poland. Thank you very much again and wish you great success.
- Miguel Choy
Hi Jamie, just wanted to write a quick note to thank you and the band for playing our wedding at The Grovesfield. We had a fantastic time and so many people commented on how much they enjoyed the band so you will get some more work no doubt. Thanks again.
An excellent performance, everyone commented on how good First Class were, they had everyone up and dancing from the start - Thank you.
- Fay Simmons Wedding at Church Gate Hotel, Harlow
Just a quick note to say thank you so much for all your help, and for providing us with such wonderful musicians. Jamie & The First Class was exactly that - just brilliant! They played so many of our favourite songs, they had everyone up dancing immediately, & everyone just wanted them to go on and on! They were brilliant, great fun, & incredibly professional. I would definitely book them again, & encourage anybody else to do the same! Without exception, all of our guests commented on how brilliantly they thought the whole wedding was, with such brilliant music and fantastic band.
- Jo & Eddie
The band was excellent - everyone loved them and they really rounded off a great day.
- Victoria Anne La'Porte, Four Pillars Hotel June 2005
» Set FormatsJamie And The First Class Offer:
2 x 60 Minute Sets
3 x 40 Minute Sets
All PAT Tested
PA System: (Suitable for up to 250 / 300 people)
Mackie 2k PA system consisting of; 2 x SRM 450 powered tops, 2 x SWA 1501 powered subs, SPIRIT FX16 Mixing desk, 2 x BEHRINGER compressors, 2 x JBL EON15 monitors and Shure in ear monitors.
Microphones: All with boom stands
AKG drum mics: 1 x D112, 2 x C1000S, 4 x C418 clip on mics, 2 x SHURE SM58 vocal mics, 1 x CARLSBRO wireless mic, 2 x Shure mics for guitars.
4 x floor standing PAR 56s with NJD controller, 2 x Abstract XP3 lighting effect, 2 x Abstract XP2 lighting effect, 2 x Abstract Twister 4 lighting, 4 x Abstract ROADIE floor standing effect lighting.
Fender Hot Rod 112 guitar amp, Marshall Valvestate 8280 guitar amp, Hartke 15 bass amp, 2 x Gibson Studio Les Paul guitars, 1 x Washburn N4 guitar, 1 x Washburn N2 guitar, 1 x FENDER JAZZ USA BASS 4 string, 1 x STINGRAY V BASS 5 string, Premier XPK5 piece drum kit with Zildjian cymbals.