Supplying The Uk's Finest Caterers For Your Special Day
We work with the very finest suppliers, from caterers who serve Michelin level food to those who provide the perfect gourmet barbecue. We will help you chose the supplier to perfectly suit your needs and can also provide help with sourcing the finest wines from around the world. We can help you to... [ more ]
Please contact us for a quote.
or call us now on 0845 094 1455
» Media Clips
If you have trouble playing video or audio clips please clear your Internet files and try again.
No sound or video clips?
2. Get Adobe Flash Player at
» More Photos
- Wedding Catering
» ProfileWe work with the very finest suppliers, from caterers who serve Michelin level food to those who provide the perfect gourmet barbecue. We will help you chose the supplier to perfectly suit your needs and can also provide help with sourcing the finest wines from around the world.
We can help you to choose a menu and drinks for your celebration that will fit your tastes perfectly as well as complementing the overall look and feel of your wedding. We work with a large range of superb caterers with offerings and costs to suit all kind of budgets right across the UK. These are all suppliers with whom we work regularly and that we highly recommend.
Wedding catering is such a specialised area & the importance of choosing the right event catering company to work with cannot be underestimated. When you're organising the biggest day of your life, the secret of your success lies in developing a really good relationship with your wedding caterer. We work very closely with all our preferred caterers to make sure your wedding day is professionally managed, beautifully presented & completely stress free.
Our caterers can offer you the very latest ideas & trends to make your wedding stand out from the next. You'll also get a bespoke wedding menu to suit your exact budget.
From fresh and simple, luxury to divine, subtle and complex, these caterers will create mouth watering delights to suit your needs.
» Example Menus Available
- Lunch & Dinner
- Bowl Food
- Hot & Cold Buffet
- Afternoon Tea & Picnic
- And Much More!
» Food Tips
- It is lovely to have a nice quality champagne for the toast and speeches, however on arrival many guests prefer to drink Bucks Fizz (OJ and Sparking Wine). Consider therefore going for a mid range Cava or adding a Cassis (they will never know the difference!!!) Alternatively start with a Pimms or a Punch and make sure you offer a range of non alcoholic juices for those that are driving or want to take it a little bit easy to start with.
- With your caterer, make sure you design a wide range of canaps to be served with arrival drinks and whilst your photographs are being taken, as this will keep people interested and will take the edge off early drink consumption. If need be, you can then avoid serving a full starter and instead go straight into the main course (if needs be can be supplemented with nice fresh-flavoured breads and olives for people to enjoy whilst they are waiting for the buffet or main course to be served). This option will also help with timings is as often happens, the photographs take a little longer than planned.
- There are many dietary considerations and vegetarian options to be aware of for your wedding guests. You may have to consider those with food allergies, such as wheat or dairy intolerance for example.
- Most caterers will offer a range of alternative menus for young people, based on the overall scale of the event. If you have other professionals to feed on the day such as your photographer, DJ etc ask if sandwiches or a more simple plated meal could be provided for them.
- It is okay to use your wedding cake as a dessert option and this can be supplemented with seasonal berries and pouring cream. You do need to plan when in the proceedings you will want to cut the cake. It is very common for the caterer to have "cutting cake" behind the scenes - which allows you to have a false tear on the presentation wedding cake. This can save time and money and when presented will look just the same as your presentation cake.
» Our Caterers TestimonialsA very big thank you to you & the team for your stellar effort at last night's event. As always you delivered fabulous food & service.
A big thank you for your lovely food options and excellent service over the past few days for the VUE executive presentation. The feedback has all been very positive. Well done!
- Vue Westfield
We were very well looked after, your staff were charming to our guests & no one had an empty glass all evening. Everyone loved the food; I'm still getting emails about the Quails eggs!
- Westfields London
Perfection as always. Everyone loved the food and enjoyed your grazing stations.
A huge thank you for the event last night, your staff were delightful & the canaps delicious
- Jo Malone London
Heartfelt thanks! You did a great job, you're a very professional team & I look forward to working with you again. -- Julian Metcalfe, Pret
Better than the risotto at Marco Pierre White's restaurant!
- Warner Brothers
The day was certainly enjoyed by all, with the fantastic food making it an unforgettable day for British Airways' guests.
- British Airways
Thanks so much for the team's hard work & all the great canaps served at the Good Housekeeping event; they went down extremely well with our guests.
A big thanks to all the kitchen staff, for your thankless task that everyone always forgets...... many thanks for a great evening!
- Richard Branson, Virgin
Many thanks for all your help making Saturday such a great party. Everything went perfectly; the food was delicious and the staff were superb, so much so that we have received many complements from friends. Please do pass on our thanks. I don't think that there was anything that you could have done to improve on anything.
- Private Client
I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and your whole team for making Saturday such a great event, de Wintons got fully into our 80s theme and our core objectives of making sure everyone had more than enough to eat and drink! Your staff appeared to work tirelessly and everything happened exactly to plan! The food was delicious and the cocktails were a fantastic hit! We look forward to asking you to cater for us again!
- Private Client
I wanted to send you the very biggest of thanks for helping us organise such a superb and exceptional wedding. We have been showered with superlatives and this is in large part due to the extraordinary efforts of you and the team. Thank you.
- Yasmin & Mads
I am totally overwhelmed and speechless about the awesomeness of what you are creating for us. Thank you and the team so much for all your hard work. You are truly geniuses.
- Linda & Tony