Hair and Make Up
A Professional Service For Your Special Day
Looking for the perfect artist to do your hair & make up? Then look no further! We only work with the best make up artists and wedding hairdressers across the whole of the UK. We will help you chose based on requirements to suit your needs to ensure you have the best person on the day. We can help... [ more ]
Please contact us for a quote.
or call us now on 0845 094 1455
» Media Clips
If you have trouble playing video or audio clips please clear your Internet files and try again.
No sound or video clips?
2. Get Adobe Flash Player at
» More Photos
- Hair and Make Up
» ProfileLooking for the perfect artist to do your hair & make up?
Then look no further! We only work with the best make up artists and wedding hairdressers across the whole of the UK. We will help you chose based on requirements to suit your needs to ensure you have the best person on the day.
We can help you to choose the perfect look for your celebration that will fit your tastes perfectly as well as complementing the overall look and feel of your wedding. We work with a large range of superb companies with offerings and costs to suit all kind of budgets right across the UK. These are all wedding hairdressers and make up artists with whom we work regularly and that we highly recommend.
From fresh and simple, luxury to divine, subtle and complex, these professionals will create the perfect look to suit you and your special day.
Unlike your flowers, the cake or wedding cars...your hair and makeup are on show all day... it's important that you look great right from the start of the ceremony to the end of the night. Our companys expertise and years of experience as a bridal make up artist & bridal hair stylist will be an indispensable part of your day.
» Top Tips
- Want to see your artists work before you commit? You will need visual material as proof of your make-up artist's past experience and so you can envisage what your make-up will look like on your big day.
- Always have trial days! There's no point having your make-up done professionally on the day with no practice beforehand. You might end up hating it, and it will be too late to do anything about it.
- Have you considered waterproof mascara? It's bound to be a long and emotional day. Tears may make your mascara run and if your skin gets hot, everyday mascara may melt and smudge.
- Priming your face before you have your make-up. For long-lasting make-up that will take you through the whole of your wedding day, you need to make sure your make-up artist uses a good primer. A primer makes an excellent base and will keep your make-up in place all day.
- Making sure your lipstick lasts all day! Your lips will need to look good for your photos, and there will be lots of talking, kissing, eating and drinking on your day, so regular lipstick will fade too quickly. It needs to be long-lasting, well-primed and you may want to buy the same shade as your make-up artist recommends, so you can reapply it throughout the day.
- Thinking about how far removed your make up look will be from the make-up you wear every day? You want your wedding day make-up to reflect you and your style, not just what the make-up artist wants. It will need to be in keeping with your natural day look and not be too extreme.
- How they will achieve a healthy glow on your cheeks. You want to look naturally rosy for your photos, but not too heavily blushed - the balance is important and it can be tricky to get right. Our artists will make sure your blusher is light, but enough to show.
- Thinking how youre going to keep touching up your make-up throughout the day? There's no point having your make-up done professionally if it's going to dissolve after a couple of hours. Make sure that you have the products your make-up artist has used so you can reapply when needed.
- What you should do to carry your natural day-look through to the evening reception. You will want natural, fresh make-up for the daytime ceremony and meal, but as the evening draws in, you'll want to strengthen your look by adding more make-up, or trying different products. A shimmer lip gloss is a good product to have handy!
» Wedding HairBeautiful wedding hair... curly or straight, smooth and sleek or tousled and sexy, you might be surprised at what your hair can do. Our professionals are experts when it comes to creating beautiful wedding hair... They help you discover the perfect style for you.
» Wedding Make UpBeautiful wedding make up... is about balance thats where our artists skills really do come to light with their specialist touch. Take as much time as you like on your trial run, theres no time limit... so you can be confident youll look your very best on the Big Day.