Rock/Pop & Indie Cover Band
Dirty Wafer are the ultimate Rock & Indie cover band for your special wedding, party, event, function or venue, and are renowned, not only, for their passionate, accomplished performances, but also for their professionalism and ability to make your event a memorable one. Some artists Dirty Wafer... [ more ]
For a more accurate quote, please enter your postcode:
IMPORTANT: This price is based on a typical weekend fee in this act's local area. Where the act is required to travel the fee will be higher. Some dates (including December & bank holidays) may also incur higher rates.
or call us now on 0845 094 1455
» Media Clips
If you have trouble playing video or audio clips please clear your Internet files and try again.
No sound or video clips?
2. Get Adobe Flash Player at
» More Photos
- Dirty Wafer
- Alternative Acts
» ProfileDirty Wafer are the ultimate Rock & Indie cover band for your special wedding, party, event, function or venue, and are renowned, not only, for their passionate, accomplished performances, but also for their professionalism and ability to make your event a memorable one.
Some artists Dirty Wafer cover; Coldplay, Stereophonics, David Grey, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Snow Patrol, Jet, Keane, Razorlight, Kings of Leon, Keiser Chiefs, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, The Kinks, The Clash, Paul Weller, REM, The Police, Rod Stewart, U2
Dirty Wafer are five professional London session musicians who have performed for a number of very well known clients over the years.
Dirty Wafer perform for all types of events, not just large corporate clients. They have performed at numerous weddings, birthdays and other celebrations across the world, and know exactly what it takes to make each and every one of them special.
Dirty Wafer play completly live which is the only way to get that excitement and that vibe!! With a reputation that in some cases their renditions are most of the time better than the originals, you can be sure you know what you'll be getting when booking the band.
And for when the band aren't playing..
Dirty Wafer can also provide an acoustic which consists of the same setlist played on acoustic guitars and hotrods on drums, This is a great set is very popular with more intimate events with space issues. There is also the option of music between sets. Dirty Wafer use a laptop computer containing a huge amount of popular songs. These songs are mixed as they would be using CD decks, and a band member will control the laptop in between live performances, make basic announcements, and take requests from guests.
To appreciate the true Wafer Experience, you have to see the them Live. Outstanding musicianship, a great front man and more than enough great music to keep you on the dance floor.... longer!!!
» Song List
- 20th Century Boy T-rex
- All Day & All Of The Night The Kinks
- All Or Nothing The Kinks
- All These Things Ive Done The Killers
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- Buck Rogers Feeder
- Changing Man Paul Weller
- Chasing Cars Snow Patrol
- Ciggerettes & Alcohol Oasis
- Cocaine Eric Clapton
- Come Together The Beatles
- Day Tripper The Beatles
- Disco 2000 Pulp
- Empire - Kasabian
- End Of A Century - Blur
- Fairytale Of New York The Pouges
- Fake Tales Of San Francisco - Arctic Monkeys
- Gimmie Some Lovin Spencer Davis Group
- Girls & Boys Blur
- Go Your Own Way Fleetwood Mac
- Hard To Beat Hard Fi
- Hello Oasis
- Heroes David Bowie
- Hey Joe Jimi Hendrix
- Hey Jude The Beetles
- How To Save A Life - The Fray
- Hush - Kula Shaker
- I Predict A Riot Kaiser Chiefs
- Importance Of Being Idle Oasis
- In The Morning - Razorlight
- Jean Gene David Bowie
- Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine The Killers
- Just For Tonight One Night Only
- Just Looking Sterophonics
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Living For The Weekend Hard Fi
- Mollys Chambers Kings Of Leon
- Monster The Automatic
- Moves Like Jagger Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside The Killers
- Mustang Sally Wilson Pickett
- Naive The Kooks
- One To Another The Charlatans
- Otherside Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Politk Coldpaly
- Pounding Doves
- Richard Iii Supergrass
- Rock & Roll Star Oasis
- Rocks Primal Scream
- Seven Nation Army White Stripes
- Sledgehammer Peter Gabriel
- Soul Man Sam & Dave
- Spread Your Love Like A Fever Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
- Stir It Up The Rollin Stones
- Stuck In The Middle Steelers Wheel
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alambama Leonard Skinner
- Take Me Out Franz Ferdinand
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- This Is An Emergency The Pigeon Detectives
- Time Is Running Out Muse
- Valerie The Zutons
- When You Were Young - The Killers
- Where The Streets Have No Name U2
- Wherever You Go The Calling
- Whistle For The Choir Fratellis
- Yellow Coldplay
- You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
- And Many More!
» Testimonials"Thanks to 'The Wafer' my 30th birthday at christmas was the event of the year. The whole band were so good and it looked like they were enjoying it as much as the guests were. Thanks so much, can't wait to see you guys again''
- James Sutcliffe, Hendon
"Our wedding reception went to a different level when Dirty Wafer started strutting their stuff!. You jugded the varied crowd so well with your placement of tunes throughout the night, there really was something for everyone. It was such a surprise for us when you had found out that 'our song' was Snow Patrols 'Chasing Cars' and played it for our first dance! It was a magical moment that i don't think that any of us will forget!!"
- Kurt & Rachel Walker, Colchester
''We normally get 'Run of the mill' groups in my pub, playing cheesy covers to a bored crowd, but the whole place was rocking last week when Dirty Wafer played here. I have you boys here everyweek if i could''
- Roger Lewis, The Kings Head, Chelmsford
''Dirty Wafer were fantastic, even after an 8 hour drive, no sleep, they were amazing. Evryone was on the dancefloor the whole evening. Thanks again guys!!''
- British Army Christmas Ball (Germany)
''I just want to say thankyou to Dirty Wafer, I really wish I'd booked them for the whole evening !! I can't say how impressed we were with your performance and Professionalism, it was truly fantastic!!
- Michelle, MGN, corporate (London)
''We have many bands here perform for weddings but none do it the way Dirty Wafer do. We're very, very happy to recommend Dirty Wafer to our clients who are looking to book a band for there big day!''
- Woburn Abbey, Bedford
We had a amazing wedding thanks to Dirty Wafer!!!Everybody loved them and I would recommend them to everyone I know!!! We didn't stop dancing!!!!!!
- Best Wishes, Helena
» Set Formats2 x 60 Minute Sets
3 x 45 Minute Sets
Justin Archer - Vocals
Joe - Bass
Nick Jones - Guitar/Vocals
Stef Cole - Keys/Vocals
Robert Bishop - Drums